Next Series: Below Zero
- Pastor Coliér McNair presents the new series: Below Zero (kicks off the week of Thanksgiving - November 19th, 2017
Scriptural Settings and Key Verses:
- Primary Purpose: The hope of this message is to warm our hearts and light the fire of God in our souls.
- Secondary Purpose: Wisconsin gets cold but it doesn't mean our hearts should be.
- Rationale and Current Societal Tone: This series will focus on the coldness of love in our world today, how apathy and lukewarm attitudes have caused the church to become frozen, and the power of God's fire to defrost or melt away strongholds in our lives.
- Books of Interest: Matthew 24:12
Dates and Topical Talking Thoughts
- November 19, 2017 - (Wisdom and Understanding) - The Cold Shoulder: I Don't Need God!
- November 26, 2017 - (Thanksgiving and Gratitude) - The Fireplace: It's Cold Outside, I Need Something to Warm Me Up!
- December 3, 2017 - (Godly Fear and Weakness) Black Ice: Slow Down, The Road Is Icy!
- December 10, 2017 - The Black Snowman
- Bonus Message - (Meekness and Humility) - Get Your Own Blanket, This One's Mine!
Upcoming Series: to be presented by Pastor Coliér McNair and Teaching Ministry
- Women's Empowerment Summit - November 5th, 2017
- Below Zero (3 Part Series) - November 12th, 19th, 26th, 2017 (Thanksgiving Week and Weekend Services - November 19th and 26th)
- Christmas & Holiday Services - The Month of December 2017
- Consecration & Communion Month - January 2018
- I vs. I Series (3 Part Series)
- The Promised Land - February 2018
- 4U Series: Unpack, Unwrap, Unfold, Unleash (4 Part Series) - 2018
- Majoring in the Minors - (6 Part Series focusing on Hosea, Joel, Amos) in March/April 2018 leading up to Easter Sunday. A fall series may include: Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk.
- Ongoing series fillers will be conducted from the new book "Winning People, Losing America" - You're Never Look at Religions, Politics, and Football the Same Way Again available now at Amazon.com, at Zion City, or at the Zion City Online Store.
Visit Salt World to get additional supporting documents and resources to assist you in your daily devotional preparation and activities.