Booking PC | ZC
GENERAL BOOKING INFORMATION DESCRIPTIONS
Thank you for your interest in booking PC (Pastor Coliér)) and ZC (Zion City). Please read the numbered list of items to better assist you in your preparation to answer the questions in the REQUEST BOOKING ENGAGEMENT FORMS below:
- Day, Date, Time, Destination, Location of Event.
- Event Type: Church • Organization • Community • Business • Media
- Engagement Type: Speaking (Keynote• Presenter • Panelist) or Performance (Solo Appearance • Full Band Concert).
- Expected Audience or Building Capacity (if ticketed event).
- Booking Budget (Depending on the nature of the engagement, a security or accommodation Fee may be required to hold date).
- Product Point-Of-Purchase or Display Table (May be necessary for any event especially if requested by our group).
- Provision of Media Appearances and/or On-Air Publicity, Event Sponsorship and/or Exposure.
- Final Booking Payment for Professional Music-Concert Packages MUST BE RECEIVED before stage performance (if under contract).
To book PC, please use the Booking PC Request Box below.
Get Coliér McNair | EASE Your Soul Media Kit.
Please scroll below to view Rider and Specs Information
Booking PC through Zion City or Booking Zion City Ministry Leaders
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW UPFRONT OR RIGHT AWAY!
Coliér McNair and Zion City reserves the right to accept and/or decline any event invitation!
All Zion City Ministry Requests must be sent via letter and/or email to email@example.com. Discretion may be given to local affiliate ministry partners, organizations, businesses, and/or statewide invitations within 75 miles of our location. There is NO CHARGE for bookings accepted through Zion City. However, any demands disallowing the display (not selling) of Zion City, Coliér McNair and EASE Your Soul products and promotion of services will be immediately rejected!
A free will offering, honorarium, or monetary gift is strongly encouraged and may be received upon conclusion of the engagement. If you want to guarantee "Booking PC" please submit the Booking PC form above under Booking PC.
Zion City embraces and values leadership in the kingdom! Our Ministry Leaders are taught, trained and expected to walk in the spirit of excellence, and to serve faithfully and effectively first in their commitment and work at home in the local church.
Ultimately, we want to be a blessing to God's people wherever you are. We understand that our minsters belong to God and the body of Christ, not to the pastor or home church exclusively though it may be called home. Our "next man up" approach encourages leaders to" grow and go" or "go and grow" – go help spread the Gospel or go where you can get the nourishment you need to help spread the Gospel. We mean business when it comes to evangelism and outreach.
Our vision for ministry leaders is to live the life, build a powerful ministry staff and evangelistic team, and build [you] God's people through sound doctrinal teaching and preaching. We believe that God wants to use you according to His will and purpose for your life, the church, and His kingdom on earth. We're here to serve the kingdom of God in every way including: Celebrations, Workshops, Councils, Revivals, Concerts, and More!
To contact one of our Ministry-Music Leaders for your event, please complete form below or send letter of interest to:
c/o Evangelism Ministry
P.O. Box 44402
Madison, Wisconsin 53744
(Please note: PO Box correspondence is recommended for advanced requests only and/or post booking activities. Otherwise, sending invitations for immediate appearances to our PO Box may result in a delay in a timely response or no response to your event.)
Or call (608) 288-9466. Please visit Contact Us page to access the Zion City Directory.
Download Rider and Specs Sheet Documents
What You Will Receive From Us
Media Booking Kit includes:
- A preliminary receipt of email confirming the details of your booking request
- Rider and Specification Information Sheet with Booking Details
- Engagement Marketing Materials
- Speaking Engagement or Music Performance Equipment Specifications (if necessary)
- A Professional Inspirational Experience for Your Event